For local artist/musician/filmmaker Mike McCarthy the new year doesn't start until Elvis' birthday. This year he's celebrating with a benefit to send his daughter to Austin for the SxSW music festival. And with 736 pictures of Pat's-a-Pizza, an Elvis favorite.
Here are the show deets:
What Would Elvis Pay (Adjust for Inflation)
A Benefit to send Hanna McCarthy to SXSW.
(to promote her upcoming SpaceCase Record Release)
(1) Ziggy Stardust Ellis Auditorium 1972 super 8 footage! (Loop)
(2) Hanna McCarthy LIVE! (7pm only)
(3) The Willowz “Making Certain” (video w/ Hanna when she was five years old)
(4) Hanna Star “Deep in the Meadow” (Hanna's 2012 video by JMM)
(5) NATIVE SON (a 60 min. doc on the Tupelo Family and the Elvis Statue!)
“What would Elvis Pay?” (adjust for inflation)
Studio On The Square
Wednesday, January 8th,
7 pm / 9 pm (7 pm Hanna plays live)