Tiger Nation lost a great one with the passing of Harry Schuh earlier this month. The offensive lineman is one of just six Memphis football players to be named All-America (1st, 2nd, or 3rd team) by the Associated Press. Schuh was the first such honoree, in 1964.
Name the other five All-America Tigers.
• 1969 — David Berrong, DB (3rd)
• 1971 — Mike Stark, OL (1st)
• 1992 — Joe Allison, K (1st)
• 1995 — Jerome Woods, DB (3rd)
• 2004 — DeAngelo Williams, RB (3rd)
• 2005 — DeAngelo Williams, RB (2nd)