We thought you might like to see how the scenes in this year's shoot stack up next to the movie posters that inspired them.
Check out the whole set on Flickr!
• Our models: Nikki Banks, Alicia Buxton, Adam Kaluzny, Chris Haley, Bobby Heath, Hannah Johnston, Laura Mitchell, and Nikki York;
• Reverie Fine Linens & Down, Mr. Lincoln's Costume Shoppe, Bruce VanWyngarden, Kelli deWitt, Mary Helen Randall, Greg Akers, and Melinda Brown-Rogers in our props department;
• Steve Napier and Felicia Cardinale from Gould's in our hair and makeup department;
• The Flying Saucer and Hunter Duesing with craft services;
• And in wardrobe: Divine Rags, 300 S. Main, 545-9000; Indigo, 7509 Poplar, 755-6909; Isabella, 4615 Poplar, 683-3538; Ella, 3080 Poplar, 507-0507; Eve, 4615 Poplar, 507-3597; James Davis, 400 S. Grove Park, 767-4640; Lansky 126, 149 Union, 405-7625; Lansky at the Peabody, 149 Union, 529-9070; Lux, 906 S. Cooper, 726-6600; Runway Boutique, 522 S. Main, 525-0024; Shelton Clothiers, 147 S. Main, 522-9995; Strut, 524 S. Main, 522-9722; and Vineyard Vines, 6150 Poplar, 761-6952.
(On the cover: She will tear up the whole town: BCBG Max Azria black banded dress, $314, from Indigo.)